Friendship Day Special Gifts & Discounts Available here!

Happy Friendship Day Cakes, Cupcakes for my sweet heart 2015



Happy Friendship Day Cakes, Cupcakes for my sweet heart 2015

Clamming big words and being biased is not friendship.  Staying with my friends to me is moreover like staying in heaven. Depending from individual to individual my eyes admires everyone around me to whom so ever I share a bond and I call them my friend. Everything has worth its your eyes that must just glitter for it.

Today we celebrate Sunday, and like I always say, there’s no better way to celebrate an occasion than with cake! Although I do have a confession to make, this is the first time in all my years of Adulthood that we eat so much cake that I can’t see straight! Yup that’s me right now, (somehow typing this out while cross-eyed).
Earlier today I indulged in a plethora of sweet delicacies – from pistachio to carrot to lemon cake. Well, at least I slotted in my 5 a day *shrugs* The sweet treat that I created today was inspired by my friend one of the famous bakery.







As I nurse my headache and throbbing teeth, I leave you to admire these bite-size, mouth watering delights… Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes. A crunchy biscuit base, topped with a light vanilla sponge and fresh strawberries embedded in between each crumb. Top this off with a fresh buttercream frosting and a sprinkling of biscuits for a finishing touch.


We all hope that everyone have one friend who stand with us at the best time of your life as well as in worst time also. Enjoy the one of the greatest events of  the year Friendship Day. I'd you like all these Happy Friendship Day Cake Images appreciate it by sharing on social networking Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Stumble Upon. Ones again Happy Friendship Day. 

Enjoy eating enjoy friendship day ….



0 comments:

Post a Comment