Friendship Day Special Gifts & Discounts Available here!

Happy Friendship Day Quotes | Friendship day 2015 Quotes Pictures Galleries



Happy Friendship Day Quotes | Friendship day 2015 Quotes Pictures Galleries

Happy Friendship Day ia a special Occassion With special History.
After numerous efforts, the government of Paraguayan through the Ministry of Education and Culture established a date for the recall through Resolution No. 242 of 1964.  Moreover after that it  then spread to other countries in Latin America and other regions also, although it is celebrated differently in different parts of the world.

Do read the quotes we have specially posted for you and dont miss downloading pictures that you can store for present as well as future. 






Happy Friendship Day Quotes

“Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."” 
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” 
― Albert Camus

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 
― Elbert Hubbard

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” 
― Mark Twain

Friendship day 2015 Quotes

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” 
― Friedrich Nietzsche

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” 
― Joan Powers, Pooh's Little Instruction Book

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” 
― Bob Marley

Friendship day 2015  Pictures Galleries

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” 
― Alfred Lord Tennyson

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” 
― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey

Stay Tuned And Read Our Other Articles Too....!!
You are our precious visitor and you needs are valuable for us .we hope you have enjoyed reading. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment