Friendship Day Special Gifts & Discounts Available here!

Happy Friendship Day in Heaven to my precious friend



Happy Friendship Day in Heaven to my precious friend

From the first day itself, from the time you know there is a world outside your home your little hands have always grabbed a hand namely FRIEND who has filled the space between your fingers. 

FRIENDSHIP is not just a tag entitled to a person but it has so many values attached to itself. For me my friends mean to be the best gift God has ever given me. 







Clamming big words and being biased is not friendship.  Staying with my friends to me is  moreover like staying in heaven.Depending from individual to individual my eyes admires everyone around me to whom so ever I share a bond and I call them my friend. Everything has worth its your eyes that must just glitter for it.

When i was a kid ,friend to me meant someone I can talk with . A friend to me was moreover a mate to spare eight creepy hours of school day. 

When i grew up little older my friend was someone with whom i can share my stuff from day to night. 

Coming to the age of teen my friends are my sunshine and moon light. They are the most important people. They are the one who know me in and out.

Describing them is impossible for me. There  are a few who are always there for me.
They never let me feel down .

They are moreover like united we stand . They are heaven to me.
I ll never stop mesmerizing innumerable memories of past .

I miss my guys like the memories of heaven . People I love you so much ……..


0 comments:

Post a Comment